top of page
  • Writer's picturecreemorejane

Building in an Unincorporated Township

Some property owners may not be aware that building in an unincorporated township still requires obtaining a Zoning Conformity permit before your project begins. These permits are required in order to build, reconstruct, expand, add-on, locate a mobile home or trailer or demolish a building or structure. This has been a requirement since 1981. You can apply for a Zoning Conformity Permit through the Sudbury East Planning Board (5 Dyke St., P.0. Box 250, Warren, ON, P0H 2N0) or download an application at their website


Recent Posts

See All

Attention Shutterbugs!

Get your camera's ready for the 1st Annual Nepewassi Lake Photo Contest. Click here for more information on this fun way to share your memories of the lake.

AGM Minutes 2023

The Annual General Meeting of the Nepewassi Lake Assocation on June 10th was a great success, providing us with the opportunity to reconnect with members as well as meet new members. Please see the at

Putting us on the Map

Check out the new additions of the MAP section of our website - a new interactive topographic map with which you can search your local area and see property bourndaries: and a searchable map showing C


bottom of page